At Bacanora, we view sustainability as a guiding principle of our development strategy and are dedicated to delivering on the commitments to our shareholders, clients, employees, partners and other stakeholders with this is mind.
We believe that transparency and ethical behaviour are central to any successful company and undertake all development with respect to the environment and neighbouring communities. We seek to do this by:
- Minimising our environmental impacts,
- Fulfilling legal requirements and other requirements applicable to the Organisation,
- Identifying new ways to foster positive relationships in the local community,
- Safeguarding our people’s health and wellbeing, as well as positive relationships in the work environment,
- Providing sustainability to the business for our shareholders and our partners, and
We continuously review and improve our sustainability policy and productivity systems to ensure we meet these objectives.