Bacanora Minerals recognises that our people are our greatest asset and are therefore always looking to identify and recruit the best talent and provide a range of employment opportunities for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals wishing to pursue a career with us.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or in our available vacancies, please email email@example.com for further information.
Bacanora is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe and supportive working environment for all its employees.
IT Manager Position based in Mexico
We are looking for an experienced IT manager who will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of the technical systems, software, hardware and computing needs of our operations in Mexico.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- IT Manager Responsibilities
o Managing information technology and computer systems across the organization.
o Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations.
o Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
o Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness, ensure implementations are completed on time and within budget.
o Set up and implementation of technical systems, software, hardware and control solutions.
o Design and develop of IT policies and procedures.
o Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
o Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
o Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
o Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
o Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
o Manage IT staff as the company grows, by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
Expertise in data center management and data governance.
Experience on DataSaint - Delta ERP Software is a plus.
Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- Maintain scheduling of events and represent the company when needed
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Proven experience as Executive Assistant or other similar position
- Time Management
- Perfect English grammar as will be translating documents and preparing reports
- Organized and accomplished with data, responsible for data room management
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and quality standards
- Proficient in MS Office, relational databases and software (e.g. ERP)
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- This position has no supervisory responsibility
- This job operates in a professional office environment and may require occasional travel. This role routinely uses standard and interconnected office equipment. such as computers, phones, etc.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, bend or stand as necessary.