Bacanora Lithium recognises that our people are our greatest asset and are therefore always looking to identify and recruit the best talent and provide a range of employment opportunities for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals wishing to pursue a career with us.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or in our available vacancies, please email email@example.com for further information.
Bacanora is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe and supportive working environment for all its employees.
Mexico Office - RV: Tax Accountant job description
- Maintain required level of technical knowledge.
- Prepare estimated federal and state income tax payments.
- Research and prepare work papers for tax fillings for group companies.
- Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision.
- Prepare various federal and state income tax returns.
- VAT returns preparation and filing – Follow up with authorities on status, resolve authority requests in regard VAT issues.
- Prepare/Review other various tax filings: Annual reports, Intangible Tax, Sales and Use Tax.
- Assist in federal and state audits.
- Maintain our tax preparation system.
- Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area, propose process changes if required for compliance of regulations.
- Provide an information source in the tax area within the company.
- Other tax projects as they arise.
- Assist in financial planning and analysis
- Work closely with accounting on month end closing and other related assignations.